The Cultural Detective team presents a two-part series of Facilitated Online Learning Sessions that will provide you with the keys to a proven, industry-changing and industry-leading toolset for developing your individual and organizational global competence and to ultimately succeed where “culture conflicts” caused failed ventures.
- Learn how to build trust in your global relationships.
- Develop highly productive global teams.
- Complete projects on time and under budget.
- Determine how to best enter and succeed in your targeted international markets.
- Know how to deliver superior client service, globally.
- Get the most from your international assignees by equipping them with the skills necessary to excel in any culture.
Sessions will be held Wednesday and Friday, February 27 and March 1, 2013! Click here for more information or to reserve your spot. Seats are limited.