You have two more chances in 2017 to become certified in the use of Cultural Detective. The early-bird rate for the certification in San Diego ends 30th September!
San Diego, USA, 21-23 October 2017
Post-conference workshop of the SIETAR USA Conference. Profits benefit SIETAR USA.
REGISTER OR FIND MORE INFORMATION HERE
Vienna, AUSTRIA, 23-25 November 2017
Sponsored by and with profits benefitting SIETAR Austria, this is a lower price than normal, so take advantage!
FIND MORE INFORMATION HERE
REGISTER VIA SIETAR AUSTRIA
Below are some comments from participants in previous Certification Workshops:
- “Excellent, customizable tools will help me effectively address and restore my clients’ problems.”
- “Cultural Detective helps me be a better manager.”
- “This will assist me greatly in building partnerships in other organizations and with newly arrived communities.”
- “We will roll Cultural Detective out across the organization to develop a shared model and language for leveraging our differences.”
- “A teachable model that is a simple approach to a complex subject.”
- “This helps me to better work with some co-workers and not be so quick to get angry or criticize, which is rarely productive.”
- “Cultural Detective provides the structure and process for the deliberate intent required to understand others from their point of view and collaborate with them.”
- “CD helps me see a clearer picture and find resolutions when I’m dealing with complex, sensitive issues.”
- “Cultural Detective is an excellent conflict resolution tool.”
- “CD has given me a greater understanding of the way people tick and the tools to recognize them. It’s a way to handle issues that makes sense!”
- “I will use Cultural Detective with our international students as well as during our department training. It changes mindsets.”
- “Cultural Detective opens doorways to more effective design and learning.”
- “CD transforms team productivity.”
We very much look forward to having you join us and to helping us develop intercultural competence for enhanced respect, understanding, collaboration and justice in this world!