Nearly every organization these days, even the smallest and most local, works with diverse customers, team members, vendors, and service providers. A corner grocery store serves people from different age groups, ethnicities, and spiritual traditions. So, which holiday greetings should the grocery store use, if any, so as not to offend or exclude? Why do some of the regular customers talk only to male employees? Could the store increase profits or attract new customers if it started offering halal meats or Latino grocery items?
What about the graphic designer who puts up a website or Facebook page designed to attract local clients, only to find that the first inquiries come in from overseas? The mere fact that you have an online presence can mean you offer your products and services worldwide. And what about the free clinic that finds itself dealing with patient care issues of recent immigrants from places halfway across the planet? Or disaster relief agencies attempting to coordinate aid from around the world, getting it to the places it needs to be, quickly?
- Service diverse customers in the ways they expect.
- Attract, retain and make the most of the talented professionals your organization needs to succeed.
- Sell more products or services, to the people who need them.
- Achieve success in your negotiations.
- Discern the “right” mergers and acquisitions for your purposes.
- Get more productivity and satisfaction out of your local and virtual teams, projects, and vendors.
- Jump start the outcomes of study abroad and international education, as well as expatriate assignments.
- Ensure you get the most out of the time and money you invest in international, cross-country and regional business travel.
- Develop mutually respectful relationships with clients, employees and other stakeholders.
Cross-cultural competence is a needed skill for all of us, and it helps improve our family and social lives as well as our work lives. But amidst all the competing priorities for our time and attention, how can we develop such competence? To most of us, going back to school or even taking a few days off work for a class isn’t doable. And besides, like physical fitness, cultural fitness requires ongoing, structured practice, not just one trip to a training room.
If only there were an online cross-cultural coach available to us anytime, anywhere, at low cost. One that didn’t make us memorize lists of dos and don’ts, that didn’t promote stereotypes but rather encouraged dialogue and critical thinking. An online coach that would provide a process for recognizing cultural differences, helping us to understand and leverage them as assets rather than as roadblocks. Better yet, an online coach that could help us make sense of our everyday experiences, learning how to transform obstacles into opportunities, and frustration into innovation. A tool we could navigate freely, according to our needs and interests, not some online talking heads or narrated slide show. A tool that would be available on our time — when and where we want it…
I am very excited to be able to share with you just such a solution, yours free for three days, no strings attached. It is a brand new online system based on the proven Cultural Detective Method used by governments, NGOs and for-profit organizations around the world.
Free 3-day trial to Cultural Detective Online!
“Cultural Detective is directly responsible for a 30% increase in our customer satisfaction ratings.”
“Cultural Detective sped up my learning curve; it allowed me to become a part of the team and have an impact on the business more quickly.”
“I have received kudos from my managers and the Vice President for having chosen the Cultural Detective. But the kudos should really go to you. Cultural Detective is a rock solid methodology.”
Pass this offer around; the 3-day-free trial offer is good from now through December 31, 2012.
- Log on to http://www.culturaldetective.com/cdonline/orders/trial
- Enter your name, email address and the code: Promo3
- You will receive a verification email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Click the link in the email, follow the instructions and you will be ready to go!
Enter your learning goals, explore 50+ fully integrated packages including full Values Lenses and 400 Critical Incidents, or upload and debrief your own real-life situations. Your customers, partners and employees, even your family members, will notice the difference!
Improve your ability to understand and collaborate across cultures, and help your friends, family members and colleagues to do the same! Let’s create a more inclusive, creative, collaborative and productive world out there! Get a clue!